Thu, 27 July|
Land Information NZ | Toitū Te Whenua
DTP NZ Launch Event (North Island)
Join us for the DTP NZ North Island Launch
Time & Location
27 July 2023, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm NZST
Land Information NZ | Toitū Te Whenua, Level 7, RNZ House, 155 The Terrace, Wellington
About the event
The Digital Twin Partnership - New Zealand is an industry lead initiative focused on accelerating the adoption of Digital Twin across New Zealand as a tool for growth and prosperity by creating deep and diverse connections between people and organisations.
Following on from our South Island launch in early June we look forward to continuing the conversation at our North Island launch hosted by Land Information New Zealand in collaboration with Wellington City Council.
This event will share the 'what, why and how' of the DTP for our North Island audience, including how you can be involved, then move into a panel discussion where we will again consider the current state of DT adoption from various perspectives and begin to unpack what needs to happen, and who needs to be involved to enable a thriving Digital Twin markeplace in New Zealand.
MC – Jasmin Callossa-Tarr (Digital Twin Partnership NZ leadership team))
Panel moderator - Sam Wiffen (Digital Twin Partnership NZ leadership team)
- Sean Audain, Strategic Planning Manager - Wellington City Council
- Rob Deakin, Manager Resilience - Land Information New Zealand (LINZ)
- Chau Nguyen, Client Director Digital - WSP NZ (Digital Twin Partnership NZ leadership team)
- Paul Stone, Advisor Information and Data Governance - Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities
- Stephen Clarke, AI/ML Practice Lead at VedArc Consultancy
This event is kindly being sponsored by Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) | Toitū Te Whenua