Thu, 16 Feb|
The Quantum Terminal
DTP Launch Event & Digital Twin Forum, Sydney
Join us as we gather the local Digital Twin community in Sydney for a half-day forum to hear about the DTP and insights from a series of of guests around building Digital Twin maturity across policy, practice and asset optimisation.
Time & Location
16 Feb 2023, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm AEDT
The Quantum Terminal, L1 Dulwich Hill Light Rail stop, 1 Eddy Avenue, Central Station, Grand Concourse, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
About the event
This half-day forum will assemble Digital Twin leaders from across the infrastructure sector and beyond, to share policy and business case approaches as well as emerging technical capabilities and tools to deliver value for stakeholders.
What this means for our skills, capabilities and capacity to scale will also be a feature topic.
This event will share the 'what, why and how' of the DTP, before turning to a line-up of guest presenters and panelists to unpack a series of critical issues that must be discussed to enable a thriving Digital Twin markeplace in Australia.
Our guests include:
- Melissa Halloran, Director Placemaking, Tech Central, Greater City Commission
- Steve Brogan, Chief of Policy and Research, Infrastructure Australia
- Professor Chris Pettit, Director - City Futures Research Centre, UNSW
- Meredith Hodgman, Director Innovation District Ecosystem, Tech Central, Greater City Commission
- Jonathan Cartledge, CEO, Consult Australia
Three parallel discussion forums will then be facilitated to allow deeper dialogue on some critical areas - policy, capability and building a Digital Twin community.
Come for the content and enjoy the networking, or vice versa.
We look forward to welcoming you to the DTP's first event in NSW.